ECTA may at its own discretion provide links from its website to other websites. By doing so ECTA cannot be held responsible for the contents of such linked sites or any link contained in a linked site. All links are solely provided as a support to our website users and do not mean that these links are in any way endorsed or recommended by ECTA. Linking from ECTA’s website to any other website is done at users own risk.
In case you are of the opinion that a link on ECTA’s website or any linked website be objectionable for any reason, a request that the link be removed from ECTA’s website should be sent to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is in ECTA’s sole discretion to remove such link(s).
Links from ECTA’s website to users’ websites:
In case you want to have a link installed on ECTA’s website to your own website, please let us know by sending an email to the Secretariat at email@example.com including your name, your company name, contact details and the URL of the site ECTA’s link should be directed at. It is in ECTA’s sole discretion to allow such link or to uphold such link.
Links from users’ websites to ECTA’s website:
In case you want to establish a link from your own website to ECTA’s website the following policy applies. Please send an email with your request to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org your name, your company name, contact details and the URL of your website as well as the URL(s) of ECTA’s website(s) you intend to link to. It is in ECTA’s sole discretion to allow such link. Such link may be granted under the following terms and conditions:
- Such links may be set-up by using the ECTA’s acronym or ECTA’s full name ("European Communities Trade Mark Association") but do not include the ECTA’s figurative trade mark.
- Such links maybe directed to ECTA’s home page or any other page permitted by ECTA.
- In no way any rights other as the ones mentioned above will be granted to users. In particular, ownership of the ECTA’s trade mark remains with ECTA.
- Such links must not create the impression that ECTA is in any way linked to the owner of the website the link is originating.
- ECTA shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend ECTA against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
- In no way any such link is permitted containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- ECTA reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request removal of any or all links to ECTA’s website from your site.
All such above link is granted by ECTA in form of a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license. Any other use of ECTA’s trade mark for any other reason is not allowed unless expressly permitted in written form. This license may be terminated by ECTA at any time without giving reason. Upon termination all links to the ECTA website will be immediately removed by the user.